Your Cart: 0 items - £0.00 0

Chianti Classico DOCG, Castello di Querceto

Chianti Classico DOCG, Castello di Querceto

From: £1695

Classy and authentic Chianti from a quality producer, one you can trust and enjoy

Clear
SKU: 48IR0095 Categories: , , Tags: , , Product ID: 2466

Description

A fabulous estate steeped in history right in the heart of this wonderful region.

Vineyard & Winemaking – Grape varieties: Sangiovese 92%, local varieties make up the remaining 8%.  Fermentation: about 10 days at 28°C Ageing: at least 6 months in wood and in bottle for at least 2 months

Tasting Note – A very classical Chianti with the core elegant texture.  Stylish berry notes balanced with herbal hints. Fine but also long and persistent.
Food pairings: Mature cheese, lamb chops or mild game like pheasant

Additional information

Bottle size (cl)

75cl

Colour

Red

Country

Italy

Region

Italy – Tuscany

Variation criteria

Case of 6x75cl, Single bottle 75cl

Grape variety

Sangiovese